Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Turbo Grafx Games needed; Dwindling

Extra News Flash:

My list of 20 something, then, 18, then 15, now something like 14. 14 Turbo Grafx games that I need to complete my collection. This is somewhat of an epic feat. I have been collecting (vintage rotary telephones, video games, and other strange stuff), but never have I completed a collection.

I can't remember the last time I did something epic, I mean really epic, like releasing the crackin epic. Moving the earth epic, epic song, and so on.

I am not sure of the actual amount of the games needed, but it is 14 or less. I managed to find the Legend of Hero Tonma loose on ebay for a BIN good deal. And then today, I saw a little Bomberman 93 action that I needed too.

I will have to have a post every time I get a new game after I am 10 games and under.

Still magical chase will be a biznatch, I hope it can be the last game, to complete this epic feat. If you have magical chase, please make sure to sell it to me. I have posted ads all over, and have been looking, but alas...

No comments:

Post a Comment