Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fake Craigslist Posts for video games

What is with people pretending they have craigslist items I am asking for, but not actually having them?

I mean a while ago I was looking for stadium events, just the game... And a ton of people emailed me. So, I thought I would be able to pick up a copy. But, alas, it was all BS. One person "had a copy" with his nes, and a couple other games and gave me a very reasonable price, and I was like ok. And then an hour later he accused me of trying to rip him off, even though he was the one who suggested a price...

Another person was like oh, yeah, I have it, I heard it is a bad game, my kids never opened it from Kmart... And then, he never responded again.

And so on and so forth. I think some people have a sick/twisted idea of fun, by telling people they have amazing video game finds, and are going to let them go cheaply, and then ignore, or lie about it..

I was just talking to someone recently about buying a lot of games, some really excellent and choice games, and he offered me a price, which I thought was kind of high, but definitely very reasonable for everything... After 5 days of me trying to get his phone number to set something up, I said I didn't think he was serious, as he was not. He got all angry, and was like I will sell it to someone else. What a d-bag! It wasn't for real anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment